Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Judge John Hodgman on the Proper Way to Wear a Wedding Band - The New York Times

Aaron writes: My wife and I have an ongoing argument about my wedding band. My ring has a mountain motif running around it. I think the mountains should point toward my body. She insists they should point away from it. I also wear a Masonic ring, and she doesn’t care which way it faces.

A wedding ring is a symbol of your bond, yes, but it’s also still a hunk of metal you have to wear on your body. Though the idea of looking at upside-down mountains all the time makes me personally queasy, it’s your finger, and you deserve to be comfortable. Even were you not a member of the Illuminati, I would advise your spouse to remember that, even in love, you are separate humans, with different tastes. Next thing you know she’ll say you’re wearing your Secret World Government underwear wrong, and we all know that leads to Dreadful Sanction and Exile to Pyramid Jail!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"wear" - Google News
November 07, 2019 at 02:00AM
https://ift.tt/2JYNKO0

Judge John Hodgman on the Proper Way to Wear a Wedding Band - The New York Times
"wear" - Google News
https://ift.tt/35NDscS
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment